Tuesday, September 2, 2008

With a heavy heart...

I have resigned from 3Scrapateers..it was a tough decision to make but 1 I felt I needed to do....I'll still bee around tho now and then so I'm gone forever,just in a different capacity...thank you to all those folks i have met along the way and friendships made..I will treasure those always...if anyone needs me,you know my email addy or leave a message here...

I had surgery on my torn rotator cuff last Wed and am home now. It hurts to move m arm but I have it in a sling so try and keep the lower arm moving so it doesn't freeze up on me...try typing 1 handed with my left hand...LOL...driving my chair left handed is a riot too...NOT! It's really hard so haven't been back up in it since coming home Sat night...sure was weird getting into the van...scary even...
I have a pretty colored bruise on my shoulder blade...14 staples and 1 stitch...doc told DH that he's never not been able to scope a shoulder before opening it in his 30 yrs of practice so there must have been ALOT of scarring..ya think! LOL...I go get staples out Sept 9 so we'll see what he says then...have to go get the films yet too...anxious to see them....

No comments: