Saturday, October 27, 2007

Quiet Saturday!

YEAH! I have the house to myself, well besides the dog,birds and rodent....the guys went squirrel hunting...yumm...I'll eat them but hunt and clean em- no way! ICK!
I can't believe it's Say already! As well as the last weekend before Halloween! Where has this month gone! Just means Christmas is right around the corner now....GADS! Ours will be little this year which is ok....with Jon out of work for 5 weeks we have to get back on our feet again. Not doing to bad all in all tho. We had planned to go to Disney but have put it on hold till next year now. Jon likes his new job so far! He's a QA for the new light rail being put in here. He makes sure the cars are put together and are safe to ride. I think I might check if they need someone to check how ADA friendly they are! Wouldn't that be cool!
Think I'm off to clean out more files..OMG! I dumped SO many the last cpl of days. Things I "THOUGHT" were cool but were junk...things I will never ever use but HAD to have- you know we all HAVE kits like that! lol...we're all or were freebie hogs,,grabbing anything and everything we could get our hands on. As time goes on tho we learn what is good and wasn't isn't as good as it should be but people were or are learning the craft. Everyone is new at one time or other!


No comments: