Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Terrific Tuesday!

Good mornin!!! Here it is Tuesday already, Sept 16. Dang where has the month gone!

I have some AWESOME news! I have been accepted on 2 CT's! Jill D-Zines and at e-scapandscrap! Also I'll be a guest CT for Oct with Kathryn Estry! I am SO excited!

Jill D-Zines can be found here:
www.gottapixel.net
www.ndisb.com
www.digitalscrapbookpages.com
www.scrapdish.com

. As soon as I get some pages made I'll post the links to them on here. I am SO excited to be working with Jill and the other CT's! I am SO excited to be working with Jill and the other CT's!


has some AWESOME designers at it as well! I have always been a fan of Julie Mead since before we worked together at 3S. She is also one of our scrappin grannies group members. I am looking forward to working with all the designers at www.e-scapeandscrap.net as well!


I will also be a guest CT for Kathryn Estry in October! YEAH! I love her adorable kits she creates. She can be found here: http://www.gottapixel.net

Stay tuned for new pages!

On another note- my shoulder is healing well! Still stiff some days, staples are out and most of the sterie strips are gone so now all that's left is the healing and getting started with PT. That won't be for about 3 more weeks tho when I go back to see Dr.Tindall and he gives me the green light to start! I will still have to go slow so I dont reinjure the shoulder. That's all I need! LOL.

Hope you all have a GREAT day!
hugs,Karen

1 comment:

Angel's Imaginations said...

Congrats on joining the CT's, Karen!
I look forward to working with you. I can't wait to see your creations! :)
I'm so glad that your shoulder is healing, and getting better.
Take care!
Hugs, Angel