Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Well it's day 2 of 2009! and I'm behind doing 1 of my resolutions already.LOL- I told myself I was going to post each day but have I? NOPE! Starting today I will TRY!

Several friends are doing the 365 project and I'm going to play also! A photo a day then at the end of each week I'm going to make a page of the whole week's pics. Should be easy to do, I would think.

Our remodel is coming along, slow, but awesome! The LR carpet is gone. YEAH! I was SHOCKED how much dirt and nastieness gets under it. It was GROSS! We will never ever have carpet in a house again!!! Tile or laminate all the way. When we get this project done- the only 2 rooms with carpet will be my scrapping/craft room and Jayson's bedroom. Eventually that will come out too.
Jon and Mike got the pocket door all installed in the hallway going into our bedroom and the door removed and doorway widened into our room too! YEAH! Now I can roll my chair in with no problems!!! Won't be long we'll be able to sleep in the same room together again! 6 years is a looong time not to...sigh...but we do what we have to. Monday Mike will come over, hang plastic and they'll get to jackhammering up the bathroom floor to re pour it slopped for the roll in shower. Will be sooooo nice to take a shower again! Since we're redoing everything we're also getting rid of alot of stuff! It fees SO good to toss the old and shop for new! Been a long time since we've bought new furniture or anything.

I'll have to figure out how to add a slide show and get some before pics and progreesion pics here so you can see who we're coming along. Long process but the labor price is nice- beer and brats! Have to work around his schedule which is fine with us! Mikes a great friend and the guys get along really well! Always joking around but serious when need be. Thanks Mike for being a good friend and helping us out!!!! Course it helps when he has such a cute son too who we love to pieces and loves to come see me!

Oh if I forgot to mention before- I'm going back in on Monday to have my shoulder scoped and cranked on to loosen up scare tissue and such from my Sept torn rotator cuff surgery. Can we say OUCHIE WAH WAH!!! It's going to be really sore PLUS I have to start right in on intense rehab Tuesday! If this doesnt help get my range of motion back then we don't know what else to do- Cory my PT guy thinks it might be more neurological but is hoping he's wrong. If neuro problem there isn't anything that can be done ....sigh...but we'll see!! Not giving up just yet...it's the pain I'm having that's puzzeling too..will update as I can.

Whoa! Jon's computer is making a LOUD humming noise when the fan kicks in- wonder if it's the fan going? Will have to tear it apart...maybe it needs a gooood cleaning...it sure is loud tho...he needs a whole new computer as this one is like 7 yrs old and slow...maybe we'll reboot and see if that helps...

Have a GREAT weekend!!!

No comments: