Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wild Wednesday!

Can ya believe Feb is half over already? YIKES! Where do the days go!!

Well I did it!!! I'm all signed up for the 3 Day walk for Breast Cancer! My camping buddy Kathy will be walking with me and be there should I need any help. Here is our page if you would like to check it out! http://www.the3day.org/goto/KarenHalgren
Feel free to look around and if you're so inclined please donate to this VERY worthy cause!!! All donations are tax deductible AND you can make a larger donation and make payments too! What a deal! Feel free to share our page link! Spread the word! lol and if you live in Phoenix and would like to walk with us, let us know! Would love to form a team of scrappers or non scrappers even!

Our weather has gotten SO cold! OMG! I had to turn the furnace on the other day, nights were freezing temps and days only in the 40's...brrrrr....of course for other parts of the country this is a piece of cake. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected by the snow and ice storms as well as our friends in Australia dealing with the wild fires. Be safe everyone!!!

Ok- off to PT for more pain and torture..LOL

No comments: